Some Tips on Cougar Behaviour
We still need to act like ladies - even when we are being slutty!
These are few guidelines written by me and sent in by members of the site. I welcome all your tips, so drop me a line at [email protected]
- Dress Appropriately
- Trying to dress like you’re half your age makes you look twice your age. Your body is probably not quite as firm as it was back in the day, so get acquainted with flowy tops. The good news is your girls have probably grown with age, so show them off!
- Listen to your music
- Play the music you like when you entertain, rent movies from your youth on movie night, and for goodness sake do not keep up with the Kardashians. One of your cub’s favorite things about you is you’ve got “vintage” style. He is not interested in young women, that is why he is dating you. He wants to know what is interesting to you, not your daughter.
- Don't try to party all night
- Men are looking for class in their cougars. Don’t try to keep up with a young buck by trying to party all through the night at the weekend. Your body won’t bounce back the same; and if he wanted a party girl, he’d be chasing a 20 year old - not a cougar.
- Don't play Mummy
- Well, not unless thats what you are both into. Try to avoid treating him like a child, don't correct the way he speaks, tell him he has his facts wrong in front of friends, or clean and tidy him up. He can go home for all of that, he is with you for fun and sex, relax and enjoy!
- Don't be too lavish
- Unless you are a sugar mummy, you paying for everything will emasculate him. Let him pay for things he can afford, step in and help out when you think he is straining his wallet. Let him pay when he chooses and event or venue and you pay when you suggest.
- Be open minded
- The world is ever changing, let him take you to places that didn't exist when we were his age. There is a strong chance you will have fun, and it will put him at ease that he is on safe ground. A relaxed lover is a better lover.
- Let him take control - occasionally
- A cub is with you because he appreciates your greater knowledge. However he wants to learn more, not feel like he knows nothing. Occasionaly let him take the lead in bed (or in the shower, the car park, or nightclub) but make sure he learns and remembers how to please you sexually.
- Don't create challenges for him
- As you are older than your cub you have inevitably seen more and accomplished more than he has. It’s normal to talk about what you have done and where you have been, but keep discussion of these to a minimum, he is probably insecure to begin with and he will see your past as events he needs to try and beat to keep you happy. If he feels the challenges are too great he will probably lose interest.
- Don't be shy to share
- One of the reasons you cub is with you is that he enjoys the fact you have been there - done that, if he asks about your history share it with him.
- Don't be bitchy about younger women
- He is not interested in younger women, he is interested in you. If you start bitching about younger women he will sense insecurities and you will reduce your appeal as a cougar.
- Enjoy your curves
- He does. Unless you were a stick insect when he met you, he is probably happy you have some meat on you. Older women do not look good without a little meat on them.
- Avoid being critical
- You are with each other for fun and sex. Don't get hung up on the state of his clothes, or the tidiness of his flat or apartment. Remember when you were his age you probably dressed strangly in the eyes of your elders and your home was probably a bomb site half the time. If you are going somewhere he needs to be smart warn him and suggest what he should wear, if he is a natural scruff you may need to avoid the posh places (or get a second cub, one a bit rough, the other a clean freak). As I said earlier, don't be mummy, relax and enjoy.
- Avoid lying
- Let him know up front what your home situation is. If you are a married woman playing away (either with or without your husbands knowledge) let your cub know. If you have kids, tell him. As long as you are just dating for fun and sex he should not have a problem.